Wednesday, October 7, 2015

The Nicest Diecast Car Hotwheels Have Made In a Long While

Diecast Cars in 1:64 Scale

...are hard to replicate and get the proportions just right. Admittedly Hotwheels are pretty good at this most of the time, occasionally of course they miss the mark - the original Nissan Z (350z) comes to mind, with that ridiculously square casting. 

Recently however Hotwheels released a mainline that had the JDM fanbots drooling and had the aficionados like myself appreciating just how right Hotwheels had gotten this one.

Introducing my favourite JDM casting in a while, The...

Nissan 180sx Type X 

It doesn't really need much to make it look good, hell it looks good straight out of the blister, but as a customiser one does not simply leave mainlines alone, and as such it was wheelswap time! :)

must customise every diecast car out there

Customising Time. Well Wheel Swap Anyway.

I chose a pair of watanabe style real riders from the Boulevard Triumph TR6 because it was the same colour as the Nissan 180sx - and I do love my colour coded shoes!

I also had some fun with a new phone app I purchased and have been creating some awesome effects - hope you enjoy.

nissan 180sx diecast car from hotwheels is a great casting














No comments:

Post a Comment