Thursday, September 3, 2015

Custom Dukes of Hazzard Diecast General Lee in 1:64 scale

Custom Dairy Delivery and '69 Dodge Charger

Introiducing the General Lee himself and what I have dubbed 'Daisy Delivery' 

This standard HotWheels mainline is known as the Dairy Delivery and has a great shape and casting to it. The 1969 Dodge Charger however needs no introduction ;)

I think the Duke boys would be proud.




This also made the Lamley Customs Blog feature - my first of many but something I had always aspired to... GO ME!

Remember to check out My Custom Hotwheels and Diecast website for all the latest customs and how to guides from a world in diecast and 1:64 scale


1 comment:

  1. So cool cars!

    greetings from Argentina!

    https://retroautosenescala.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete