Friday, September 18, 2015

Nissan Skyline GTR34 and a Gold Supra

The Black Nissan Skyline GTR34


This Hotwheels release Nissan Skyline was originally black with decals/tampos running up the side. I removed the tampos and then swapped the wheels for staggered ones to give it that mean drag look


The Gold Toyota Supra

The Gold Supra is one of my favourites and similarly to the Nissan Skyline, was originally Gold and had tampos/decals that I removed. In the case of the Supra I replaced the decals with my own and then did a wheel swap for colour coded real riders to complete the look.

So much JDM. So much WIN!






















1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to look this up.

    *googles*

    Wow, he's got really nice style to his art. I love it!!Racing car decals

    ReplyDelete