Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Hellaflush Honda S2K

Stanced Honda S2K Riding Custom Deep Dish Wheels



This mainline Honda S2000 from Hotwheels looks great in the Tein livery and as such I didnt want to do too much to it. 
Basically I colour coded the bumper and underbody in white and then added the wheels... Those wheels!?!...

Those Wheels are So Damn HellaSweet!

It probably helps that the wheels I put on this Honda were custom made deep dish wheels that gave it that perfectly stanced look. Winning!
Side note: I did made the front axles slightly too short so the offset wasnt right. Not Happy Jan!
I have since corrected this and... actually I have since added new wheels that are just... OMG! Love

Keep you posted. Here's the beautifully stanced S2K. (excuse the horrible offset on the front)













No comments:

Post a Comment